Pancakes & Puppies 2019
- Presented by Publix Super Market Charities
- Saturday, March 30th from 7:00-10:00am
- Please join us for pancakes, Conecuh sausage, Carpe Diem coffee, jumpies, face painting, games, a puppy adoption, & much more!
- Tickets are $6/person. When purchasing online, make sure to select "PANCAKE BREAKFAST" and tell us how many tickets you are purchasing.
- We appreciate any additional donations as well.
Thank you for your support!
Wilmer Hall operates primarily through the generosity of individuals, businesses, and foundations. Please give generously. Our greatest need is unrestricted gifts that allow us to carry out our mission more fully. For more information about capital, special, endowment, or planned gifts, please contact Mae Dennis at 251-342-4931 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Gifts of securities are welcome. All gifts are fully tax deductible.
MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of Wilmer Hall Children’s Home is to provide a safe home for children and young adults in need due to poverty, abuse, neglect, and homelessness. We serve all children and young adults without regard to race, ethnicity, or religion. Wilmer Hall extends warm and nurturing care to every child and young in its care, ensuring they are surrounded by people who love and support them. Our goal is to help children succeed in four areas: physical health, emotional stability, academic achievement, and spiritual maturity. Wilmer Hall serves children and young adults through five programs: the Residential Living Program, the Transitional Living Program, the Transitional Family Program, the on-campus Education Program, and the Community-Based Education Program.